Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pictures of my new home

My Dresser (rotated)

My Desk/ Table
The Soba (one side)
The mini kitchen, whose purpose I don't know
I am told that some day this washing machine will be hooked up and will work
The entrance way, that has a bed for some reason
The door and the refrigerator
The front walkway with a view of a chicken and the gates
The front door. In Moldova, one must take off their shoes before entering a building
The well. The black thing is the switch. The well has an electronic pump
A storage building in the front yard
The large gate. A vehicle could go through it. 
The small house, containing the kitchen, the bathroom and what will be a bedroom
The side yard. Notice the chicken and the dog (who always barks at me)
One of the three cats that lives at my house
The gate to the backyard. The metal structure is the outside shower.
The backyard/ garden
The outhouse
The hen and duck house. The dog in the background is barking at me.
The outdoor shower
Copious amounts of corn. I think they turn it into flour eventually
One of the other dogs that barks at me and lives with me
The chicken pen
The door to the soba. Wood goes in, a fire is lit, the thing heats up and warms the room.
 So, those are pictures of my new house that I moved into when school started. When I get approval from my host mother, I will post pictures of the bathroom, kitchen, and other bedroom.

























No comments:

Post a Comment