Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Around Cotova

12/06/2011

Today was a pretty ordinary day at school. I spent a fair amount of time working on the teza. The teza is a test that my 10th, 11th, and 12th graders will take this month. I had to type the exercises and photocopy the reading selections. There was also a man that came to the school to sell back supporting belts. I also took some more pictures of my village.

                      This is a well in my town. There is a bucket on one end and a weight on the other.
                  This is one part of my school. On the left is the part of my school that is unfinished
                             I walk up and down this road when I go to and from school.
                           This is my school's outside toilet. On the left is the single stall, "teachers's" toilet. On the right is the students'. It contains three stalls with  short walls separating them. They do not have doors.
                                   The building in the center is a mill that is used for grinding flour.
                                  Sometimes I see turkeys on my way home from school
                                              This is the view from behind my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment